Please remember that we are all responsible for making the housing cooperative a safe and pleasant place to live in.
- Storing items in stairwells, yard or other communal areas is not allowed.
- Unnecessary loitering and making excessive noise in the communal areas must be avoided. If any mess is made in the communal areas, residents must always clean up after themselves.
- Installing antennas or laying out any promotional material in the communal areas is only allowed with lessor’s permission.
- Please use the stands outside for beating rugs and bedclothes.
- To avoid disturbing your neighbours, please do not make any excessive noise between 22 o’clock and 7 o’clock. Noisy work must not take place outside weekdays between 9 o’clock and 20 o’clock.
- Please keep your apartment in good condition. Report any possible defects to your maintenance company or lessor without delay.
- Do not put solvents or throw any trash into the toilets.
- Preparing food on balconies and terraces is only allowed using electric grills.
- Parking is only allowed in designated places.
- Corridors must be kept clear of obstructions to allow possible rescue work.
- After heating cars, always unplug heater cords from the power poles in the parking lots.
Waste treatments and recycling
Always sort waste into bins according to instructions. Check the directions for sorting waste in your area: