Whom to contact if…

Sometimes, you encounter surprises in your everyday life. We have compiled a list of useful links and guidelines to help you get answers when you need them.

Where do I find the contact information?


The contact information of the property manager, maintenance company and accountant are usually on the noticeboard and in the housing folder.

If you are using the e-services, you can find the information under ‘Omat Neliöt’.

Contact form

Whom to contact if

The maintenance company, the property manager or another operator?

Read more

Lakea tenant

Rent payment status, contacting the maintenance company, etc.

Read more

Omaksi customer

E-services for maintenance, Omaksi sales, Omaksi rental status, etc.

Read more

Homeowners and housing company management

Finances, ordering documents, maintenance issues, etc.

Read more

Estate agent

Ordering documents, property manager’s certificates, etc.

Read more

Document orders, Property manager’s certificates, etc.


Read more

Notification of water meter, move or alteration work

Notification of water meter, move or alteration work We recommend you use the ‘Omat Neliöt’ e-services to submit notifications. If you are unable to use the e-services, you can also submit notifications using the forms on our website. Muuttoilmoituslomake Modification notification Water meter report

Read more

Thinking about moving?

Are you looking for a new home, or would you like to switch apartments?

Read more