Becoming a Lakea tenant
1. Check our available residences.
2. Fill in the application carefully (the application does not obligate you to sign a lease agreement).
3. Contact the rental agent and arrange a time to go and see the apartment.
4. Once you have seen the apartment, contact the rental agent and arrange a time for signing the lease agreement.
5. Submit attachments: a copy of your most recent tax decision including the tax specification section, evidence on your income (e.g. payslip, certificate of retirement, of your welfare benefits or unemployment daily allowance), student certificate if you are a student, account of home ownership if you own an apartment.
6. Sign the lease agreement.
7. Remember to pay the security deposit.
8. Make arrangements with your agent to pick up the keys.
9. Pick up the keys and present a receipt for the security deposit.
10. Congratulations on your new home!