Information on inspections
The homes of Lakea tenants and Omaksi tenants are inspected at the time of the move.
The inspections serve our goal of maintaining our apartments in good condition and ensuring comfort so that new residents will also like it in their new home.
During the inspection, we pay attention to the following matters:
- That the apartment and the storage compartments are empty, and no furniture or other items not belonging to it are left at the waste collection point.
- Integrity and cleanliness of walls, floors and baseboards.
- Integrity, functionality and cleanliness of doors and windows.
- Integrity, condition and cleanliness of fixtures.
- Integrity, functionality and cleanliness of household appliances.
- Functionality of taps.
- Plugs in the water supply and discharge connections for dishwashers and laundry machines that have been removed.
- Reinstallation of original fixtures’ doors and cabinets if they have been removed to make room for a dishwasher, for example.
- Condition of electrical equipment, ceiling sockets and wall sockets.
- Condition of the sauna heater.
- Fire alarms, routers, cables and ceiling sockets belonging to the apartment being in place.
- Condition of handles, pulls and knobs.
- Integrity, functionality and cleanliness of ventilation valves.